BB.Cloud - it is your own server instance.
We have monthly plans of BB.Cloud:
Nano, Mini, Start, Pro, Business, Big Business with different power.
- BB.Cloud have big iterations
- BB.General - all resources are shared into all non cloud bots
- BB.Cloud - all resources are shared only between your bots
Please note: values may differ slightly, both up and down, depending on the bot's response time, the complexity of your commands, etc.
The cloud consists of 6 components - tasks:
- WEB task (processes requests from telegram)
- BJS-runtime task (process BJS)
- other 4 tasks for command repetition, for performing background tasks and for brodcasting
Depending on the tariff plan, the process count changes for WEB and BJS-runtime.
As a rule 1 command execution spent 1 iteration.
For example -
Bot.sendMessage("Hello"); // it is take above 100 ms for execution
// Total time: 100 ms
// bot send 10 messages with "Hello"
Bot.sendMessage("Hello-1"); // 100 ms
Bot.sendMessage("Hello-2"); // + 100 ms
Bot.sendMessage("Hello-3"); // + 100 ms
Bot.sendMessage("Hello - 10"); // + 100 ms
// Total time: 1000 ms = 1 sec
/command2spent only 1 iteration. But the second command takes ten times as long to execute.
Approx execution time for:
/command1is 0.1 - 0.2 sec
/command2is 1 - 1.5 sec
So in 1 second on Nano Cloud we can run:
- above 5 times /command1 (5 iterations per 1 second)
- 1 time only /command2 (1 iteration per 1 second)
Please look on
/command1- can be runned 5 times in 1 second. Five users can run this command in one second
/command2- can be runned 1 times in 1 second only. Only one user can run this command in one second.
Example. 5 users run
/command1at the same time:
- bot replied to all users within 1-2 seconds
5 users run
/command2at the same time:
- 1 user have answer after 1 second
- 2 user have answer after 2 seconds
- 3 user have answer after 3 seconds
- last user have answer only after 10 seconds!
How to fix this?
- Don't use too many Bot.sendMessage, Bot.sendKeyboard and etc in one command
- Don't use too many Bot.runCommand or Bot.run in one command or on chain
- Don't use too many Api.xxx methods
Make small commands. Use background tasks with Bot.run and run_after
Your bots will run slower. Timeout errors will occur. You need to upgrade your cloud
Look at the Errors tab. If there are a lot of times, this can be a signal.
Contact your admin. It will provide you with complete statistics with graphs.
- 1 user can run 1000 commands per hour
- 1000 users can run 1 command per hour
This is the same use. We have no limit on the count of users.